The Triniti skin services combines three of today’s most effective technologies to achieve total facial renewal. Each Triniti session includes 3 separate treatment in 1 single session as listed below:
- Colour Correction – Photofacial RF
- Refirme™ Skin Tightening
- Matrix IR™ Fractional Wrinkle Treatment
Colour Correction – Photofacial RF:
- The SRA applicators are intended for treatment of superficial benign pigmented and vascular lesions, such as spider veins, Telangiectasia, Rosacea Angioma poikiloderma
- Treatment could be performed for face and also for the chest, hands, and arms.
- The target lesions absorb energy and convert to heat finally as the temperature increases they will be destroyed
- Skin colour correction treatment may improve the appearance of photoaged skin by clearing the superficial pigmented and vascular lesions and thus improving skin texture
Refirme™ Skin Tightening:
- This new technology uses a combination of Infrared light source and bipolar radio frequency to bulk heat the dermis and affect dermal collagen in order to improve skin laxity, sagginess, and texture
- This stimulates long term neo-collagenesis by initializing a fibroblast repair response to tissue heating
- Combination of Infrared (Wavelength 700-2000nm) provides deep dermal heating up to 4-5 mm in depth. Thus, there is immediate contraction of existing collagen Fibers. This immediate effect is seen within minutes of the treatment and presents clinically as tighter, brighter, and firmer skin sensation.
- Later this IR and RF stimulates long term neo-collagenesis by initializing a fibroblast repair response to tissue heating. Increasing of new collagen increases dermal volume and finally reducing lines, wrinkles, laxity, and sagging in the skin
Matrix IR™ Fractional Wrinkle Treatment:
- Collagen and elastin depletion in the dermis results in loss of dermal volume presenting as lines, wrinkles, laxity, and sagging in skin.
- The Fractional treatment combines diode laser energy at 900 nm and bipolar radiofrequency while treating these textural lesions.
- This deep laser treatment results in improved appearance of facial and neck lines and many leads to improvement of skin laxity and skin texture appearance including rough skin texture, skin depressions, acne scars, enlarged pores, and deep wrinkles around the eyes and lips.
These three treatments could be performed separately or all together as a Triniti treatment.
Usually after the initial consultation, your treatment schedule will be personalized for best and most effective result. Usually 4 sessions spaced three to 6 weeks apart are performed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is This Procedure Painful?
The procedure is almost painless and topical anesthetic cream is applied along with cooling head piece that increases your comfort level during this treatment.
How Safe Is This Procedure?
This is safe and efficient for most skin types and does not require any downtime. However, there might be some redness for few hours after the procedure which is normal due to fractional laser.
When do the results become prominent?
Most people see a gradual and continual improvement over the course of treatments.
Is a maintenance treatment required?
Yes, after the initial sessions you may need just one session every 6 or 12 months.