Tattoos are meant to be permanent. While they may seem like a great idea, you come to regret them due to their interference with your personal life. The ink pigments particles buried beneath the skin are too large for the body to naturally remove them, so they must be broken down to particles in order to be removed.
Laser Tattoo Removal
This laser treatment uses a high-powered laser to penetrate the skin. The laser light harmlessly passes through the skin, but it forces pigment particles to begin vibrating. This creates heat, which in turn causes the particles to begin vibrating. This creates heat, which in turn causes the participles to break into smaller pieces that can be removed by lymphatic system.
When you decide to remove your tattoo first of all you need a consultation. For every person the number of sessions and treatment duration is different.
Your treatment plan will be based on your skin color, colour of tattoo, size of the tattoo, age of your tattoo and the body part which is covered by the tattoo.
The result of laser tattoo removal tends to be gradually, this means that the tattoo should fade with each successive appointment and every time as your body’s natural process occur.
The Laser Tattoo Removal Benefits
There are number of marked advantages to Laser Tattoo Removal:
- It is a non-surgical treatment
- No Scarring: the laser light is designed to leave your body healthy skin cells alone. This means that the potential for scarring is low.
- Effective Fading: laser can effectively diminish the appearance of tattoos without the lasting effects.
- Minimal Recovery: After receiving treatment, you need to protect your skin from ultraviolet radiation (ie. Sun damage) at least for 2 days.
You may experience redness, tenderness and blisters, but these effects should subside within few days.
- Removing entire or a part of tattoo: Laser Tattoo Removal can remove a specific part of tattoo or entire tattoo from some specific regions of your body.
- Safety: It is a safe way for removing tattoo and the risk if infections or other side effects are minimal.
Is Laser Tattoo Removal Right for You?
This treatment marks an advancement in tattoo removal, but you should be aware of several points:
- Laser Tattoo Removal is safe, but it is a painful procedure. Applying a numbing cream before treatment and cooling the area during the treatment will help you with the pain.
- The most important part of success in this procedure is continuation of your entire treatment plan. Laser only starts the process, afterwards your body will continue and after few weeks will be ready for the next session.
If you are pregnant or planning to be, you will not be a good candidate for this procedure.